Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 1 of Resolution

So, how did I do today?

- I gymmed. But, then ate rasam shadam and thaiyyir shadam. So, purpose has been defeated.
- Have to work late tonight. Did I just give one priority a bit too much importance? 
- Spend time with boyfriend. Hardly. A little. I should call him now, actually. 
- Campus research. Did some. Very little, actually. Shame on me. 
- Travel wise did well, I think. Have been researching Egypt. Looking forward to it. 
- Money wise, have none. 

5 things I loved about today:
- went to the gym.
- spent time with boy.
- managed to understand how to think at a slightly higher level. Proud of self. 
- wrapped a gift for Shenoy's baby. This is a first for me. So, doubly proud of self.
- spoke to my aunt. 

5 things I could have done better:
- prepped my trainers for the dry run with S & K better. They got attacked unnecessarily. 
- not eaten rice.
- saved some more money.
- did some college research.
- not eaten those banana chips.

No comments: