Thursday, October 30, 2008

Darshini Ink.

I'd been wanting a tattoo for quite some time now, but I wasn't sure what I'd wanted and so never really went ahead with it. Then, sometime last week, when I was running on the treadmill of the office gym along side the ex and the most recent of his young lovers, it struck me that it would be ideal for me to get a tattoo that symbolizes inner strength. 

The break up wasn't easy. I know that it took some courage and strength on my part to survive it. I pride myself in that. I wanted the tattoo to remind me be that way for the rest of my life. 

So, on October 26, Nandu (thank you, for coming with me) and I set out. And, after much running around in the sun, I finally got the tattoo! 



I love it! 

Here's a pic that was taken much later - November 1, 2008 - at Pree's fabulous Gossip Girl party (I'll be posting about it another day) - 


2 comments:

Vaishali Sabhahit said...

I luuurrve it too!! What do they mean? Just inner strength?

Darshini Santhanam said...

Yes :)